Non Linear fluid and fluid Dynamics in Physics Illustration (Oscillatory Motion involved):

What is "fluid" in Physics? 

Substance, as a liquid or gas, that is capable of flowing and that changes its shape at a steady ratewhen acted upon by a force tending to change   its shape. 

What is a Body Fluid? 

Body fluids are liquids originating from inside the bodies of living humans. They include fluids that are excreted or secreted from the body. Human blood, body fluids, and other body tissues are widely recognized as vehicles for the transmission of human disease.

I chose to do fluids because it relates to my topic of Tommy John Surgery in a couple of different ways.  As we already know one of the rehabs for Tommy John Surgery is the use of ultrasound, which contains fluid gel.  I want to focus more on the synovial fluid around the elbow joint in this section of my project.  I also want to discuss the blood flow around the elbow area.

What is the function of body fluids?

Body fluids provide moisture and nourishment to the tissues, moisten the skin and hair, maintain the smooth and elastic texture of the skin, allow the eyes to blink smoothly and moisten the lips. These body fluids include blood, gastric fluid, intestinal fluid, semen and tears. Thats a basic function of bodily fluids.  However, for this section the function that I am going to go into detal about is the following:

-To reduce friction between the bones. It also lubricates the joints and allows smooth movements.

**This is done by a fluid known as synovial fluid.