Hi! I’m Matt Lewis. I'm building this site to highlight my life as an Instructional Designer, Teacher, Web Designer, Performer, and Traveler. It’s my identity – Welcome!

These pursuits put me into a creative mode, or in the “flow” as Dr. Csikszentmihalyi would put it (watch his TED Talk). Time stops and I’m fully engaged. It happens when editing a digital story, facilitating a learning community, or leading a class discussion. When completed, I’m filled with deep satisfaction. It’s my mission in life to continually find my flow as I move from project, to classroom, to performance. As I develop this site the pages will show some of the results of this state of mind.

Additionally, I find my flow in the adventure and discovery of traveling. From 1997 to 2009 I made my home in foreign lands.  The picture on this page is me on a SCUBA trip on the South China Sea.

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment or feel free to contact me!

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark