The nervous system is so complex and like a puzzle that I want to explore and understand the mechanism behind what allows us to function as one whole puzzle to be able to see, smell, taste, hear, and touch. To understand the physics of the nervous system, I have several questions;
1. What are neurons? Difference between myelinated vs unmyelinated axons.
2. What is an action potential and why is this important in electrical nerve impulses?
3. What is Snell's equation?
4.Why is it that we can hear or touch?
5. What happens if there is leakage in the axons?
6. How does smell and taste relate to quantum mechanics?